The role of big data presents a major a new challenge to every area of our lives, as well as to business and management. Big data is constantly developing, modernising and replacing information management and knowledge-based economic models and paradigms, adapting them to modern business logic and management acumen. The use of big data substantially alters planning, forecasting and foresight methodologies.
Big data studies, research and its practical use are among Kazimieras Simonavicius University‘s most important priorities. To this end, Big Data Excellence Centre, a platform for international cooperation in the field of big data and data economy, was set up at the university.
- Consulting and training for organisations which want to integrate big data analysis into their business models;
- Design of data value chain ecosystem for organisations;
- Strategic management consulting with a focus on trend analysis;
- Tailored training programs for corporate and public sector professionals in the field of big data and the open data economy;
- Showcases, pilots and living labs to experiment and demonstrate the value of Data Economy solutions.
About the project: PLATFORMS of BIG DATA
The project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund.